Book launch ideas are something I want to focus on today. Every new author and even some older authors usually have questions about how to launch his or her book. I did when I first started writing and trying to sell my books.
Okay, so you’ve written a book and now you’re ready to launch the sales of it. You want to let the world know about your masterpiece. What do you do? I have been through a lot of trials and errors and have come up with eight ideas that have worked for me. Will they work for you? Give these eight ideas a try and find out. Your book debut may surprise yourself.
Eight things to do for a new book launch
1) Put the book for sale on Amazon.com.
2) Create a website where you can highlight the book and yourself
3) Create an author’s Facebook page
4) Advertise the book on Twitter
5) Advertise the book on Facebook author’s page
6) Start writing a blog and write about your book
7) Create an author’s page on Amazon.com
8) Make a video of your book and distribute it to social sites
If you do some or all of these eight things, then you will have a good chance at successfully getting your book out for people to see. So, the first thing you do is write the best book you can write. Then, make sure that it is edited and ready for readers. After that, follow my recommended book launch ideas to get your book out for readers.
If you follow these ideas, you should be well on your way to establishing yourself as an author and getting your book well-known. However, you can’t rest and hope that the world will make you famous. The book launch is just the beginning. After the launch, the work begins and must continue for as long as you’re in the writing business. By the way, writing is a business as you’ll learn.
Good luck with your book launch and your writing career. Till next time, Stan